To remain on the crest of the wave of innovation, IRON has set up a department dedicated to research and development, backed by its founder and the staff who have gradual knowledge transfer over the years and can meet ever growing requirements for technological expertise.
New solutions such as structural-mechanical, electronic and electromechanical analysis of the control systems and management software with the aim of improving and facilitating the work of the operator as well as a full online tele-service that guarantees client assistance directly from IRON’s offices, have been tested (and proved) in a model known as IRON online.
Post sale service
The post sale service is without any doubt the highlight of IRON which, with its large number of machines sold worldwide in more than 40 years, is able to respond to customers with a technical intervention, whether mechanical or electronic, which does not exceed 48 hours time.
In addition, the assistance service "Teleservice" entrusted by the experience of highly skilled technicians is able to instantly diagnose the problem, offering by quick viewer the solution in real time.
Spare parts Office
A functional warehouse of spare parts, completes the need to escape as quickly as possible any request by a process of computerized management of inventories.
Over 90% of spare parts are available in stock.
Tradition, technology and quality
Since 1999, IRON use a Quality Management System (IRONQUALITY) with the belief that they can meet it more effectively the needs of its customers, IRON has always invested in research and development, and all the innovative solutions are always monitored by Our quality system that certifies the efficiency and execution process.
- EXTERNAL MODULAR BOILER PANELS
- LIFT DOORS AND WALLS
- METAL PANEL OF INTERNAL WALLS
- LARGE CABINET WALLS OF GYMS AND COMMUNITIES
- METAL PANELS OF HORIZONTAL EXTERNAL FAÇADES
- METAL PANELS OF VERTICAL EXTERNAL FAÇADES
- CABINET SHELVES
- LIFT SLIDING DOORS
- ELECTRICAL CABINET DOORS
- STURDY ARMOURED DOORS
- DOUBLE THICKNESS DOORS (SECTION)
- EXTERNAL PANELS OF METAL CABINETS
- ARMOURED DOORS (SECTION)
- LARGE SIZE CHEST OF DRAWERS HANDLES
- LIFT PERIMETER WALLS
- METAL CABINET PANELS
- STURDY SHELVING SHELVES
- LED CEILING LAMPS
- FALSE CEILING PANELS
- PANELS AND DOORS OF GYM AND COMMUNITY CABINETS
- LIGHT ARMOURED DOORS
- SUPERMARKET SHELVES
- SHELVING SHELVES
- SHELVING SHELVES OF WAREHOUSES AND LARGE SPACES
- HIGH CAPACITY AND LARGE THICKNESS RIBBED SHELVES
- SUPERMARKET DISPLAY SHELVES
- WAREHOUSE CABINETS
- ELECTRICAL CABINETS
- AIR CONDITIONER AND GENERATOR STRUCTURE PANELS
- CHEST OF DRAWERS HANDLES
- DOORS OF GYM AND COMMUNITY CABINETS
- AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL SHELVING COMPONENTS
- CANTILEVER COMPONENTS
- INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATOR COMPONENTS